At this time of the year getting your lawnmower, ride-on-tractor or any other garden machinery ready for storage or use is as important as keeping it maintained through the spring and summer months.
At WG Gardencare Machinery Ltd when we service a lawnmower, ride-on-mower or tractor we will look at a whole host of things. Our full service on a petrol rotary mower, for example, includes:
1. Remove all covers and guards
2. Steam clean the machine to remove any grass build up and oil residues
3. Remove and strip the carburettor and clean it in an ultrasonic tank
4. Flush the fuel tank to remove stale fuel and contamination
5. Replace the pull starter cord and re-wind the return spring and lubricate all moving parts
6. Check the air gap on the ignition coil and fit a new spark plug
7. Replace the air filter
9. Sharpen and balance the blade
10. Check drive belt and cables and make any necessary adjustments
11. Lubricate height adjuster mechanism and all control levers and cables
12. Tighten the engine mounting and handle bar bolts
13. Run and test all machine functions
14. Check the running speed and tune the carburettor.
We also supply a fuel stabilizer with each service with our compliments. This addition means that there is no need to drain the tank of fuel prior to storing your machine for the winter.
Our service price is carried out at an hourly rate with free estimates. Please call us on 01403 700743 for a quote.